CDC Travel Warnings
The CDC issues health warnings and notices for international travelers
- Dengue is a risk in many parts of Central and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Some countries are reporting […]
- There is an outbreak of yellow fever in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Region (SNNPR) of Ethiopia. Travelers going […]
- Widespread ongoing transmission of a respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is occurring globally. CDC recommends that travelers […]
- There is an ongoing outbreak of monkeypox in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- There is an ongoing outbreak of monkeypox in Nigeria.
- There is an outbreak of meningococcal disease in northwest Benin.